Are you a friendly, outgoing person who enjoys face to face interaction? Do you already have experience in sales, or would you like to pursue a career in sales and are looking for a business who will offer training and a great experience? Do you have a driving licence? If you’ve just answered yes, yes and yes then we might have a role that is right up your street!
Bobby's is one of the biggest growing brands in confectionery and offers a range of snack, cake and drink products with a retail sales value of £63m. We supply to a vast number of retailers across the UK via our network of vans.
An opportunity has become available to join our award winning sales team, who are recognised across the industry for top class service and innovation.
We are looking to recruit a Relief Sales Representative to join our successful sales team based at our depot in Bordon. This is a customer facing role selling our products straight into convenience stores. It is a busy and rewarding role which will see you working Monday – Friday.
The successful candidate will ideally live within 25 minutes of the depot (GU35 9AH).
Your typical working day will include:
What will you be doing in this role?
• Providing cover for our Sales representatives during periods of absence/holiday to ensure we continue to provide first-class service and support to customers
• Supporting new Sales representatives whilst they are learning their journey and products
• Working with our Sales representatives to support our customers by advising on products and carry out merchandising
Who would suit this role? It would be a good match if you have:
• An outgoing personality and good people skills
• The ability to build relationships and provide top class customer service
• The right skills and/or experience to succeed in a sales role
• A full UK driving licence
What can you earn in this role?
• We offer a £20,000 basic + standby commission which gives you a minimum of £25,200
• There is the opportunity to earn more commission and bonuses which could see you earning circa £28,000 OTE
• Salary - £25,200 (gross) pa guaranteed with opportunity to earn higher commission and bonuses (£28,000 OTE).
• Regular company incentives
• Life Assurance scheme
• Perks and discounts, for example with local gyms and cinemas
• Full and extensive training programme followed by ongoing sales support
If you would like to become part of a successful UK brand and like the idea of developing relationships with retailers in the community every day, you can apply by sending us your CV quoting ref. relief/sales-southern.