Location: Bromsgrove Depot
We have a vacancy for a Warehouse Assistant to join our depot in Bromsgrove. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work within our warehouse with an ambition to progress within a sales environment.
We are looking for an energetic and adaptable individual – could you be the person we are looking for?
Your typical working day will include:
• Manual handling
• Van loading
• Goods in/order picking
• Accurate stock control
• Operating a forklift truck
• Carrying out Health and Safety requirements and maintaining general cleanliness within the warehouse
• Using a computerised stock system.
• Have experience of working in a warehouse/stores environment
• Possess a full driving licence
• Live within 30 minutes distance of the depot (B60 4AD).
• Monday to Friday working – no weekends
• £16,373-£22,239 pa (gross) salary – dependent upon age
• Training programme
If you would like to become part of a successful UK brand please email your CV to us.
Closing date for applications: 1st October 2021.
If you would like to become part of a successful UK brand and like the idea of developing relationships with retailers in the community every day, you can apply by sending us your CV quoting ref. Bromsgrove Warehouse Assistant.