Location: Northern Ireland
An opportunity to join an award-winning sales team, recognized across the industry for top class service and innovation.
Bobby’s is one of the biggest growing brands in confectionery and offers a range of snack, cake and drink products with a retail sales value of £58m.
This is a customer-facing role selling direct to convenience stores.
We are expanding and looking for a new direct-to-store Sales Representative to deliver and sell our products to shops. This is a new journey and is an excellent opportunity for someone to join us to help grow and develop our new journey.
The successful candidate will ideally live within Belfast and/or surrounding area.
Your typical working day will include:
• Visiting our established customer base to replenish their stocks and sell new lines and promotions.
• Working alongside customers each day to help them build their range, which in turn will help you by increasing their spend and therefore increasing your commission.
• Merchandising our stock within shops.
• Canvassing new customers within your area.
• Are computer literate, as this is an out-based role and you will need to be able to email and scan information back to the depot and also work with a hand-held computer unit.
• Are self-motivated, as you will be very much on your own, although we will meet with you weekly to provide support and replenish stocks.
• Have either sales representative or direct-to-store sales experience.
• Hold a full driving licence – then you could be the person we are looking for!
• Monday to Friday working, no weekends
• Starting salary of £22,600 pa (gross) – once the journey is full established you will benefit from open-ended commission and regular incentives rewarding results
• Training and on-going support to help you grow this round
If you would like to become part of a successful UK brand and like the idea of developing relationships with retailers in the community every day, please email your CV to us quoting reference NIRep1.
If you would like to become part of a successful UK brand and like the idea of developing relationships with retailers in the community every day, you can apply by sending us your CV quoting ref. NIRep1.