Location: The successful candidate will ideally live within 20 miles of the depot (EX2 7HY).
An opportunity to join an award-winning Sales Team, recognised across the industry for top class service and innovation.
BOBBY’S is one of the biggest growing brands in confectionery and offers a range of snack, cake and drink products with a retail sales value of £58M.
We are looking to recruit a new member to join our successful sales team based at our Depot in Exeter, to deliver and sell our products to shops. This is a customer-facing role selling direct to convenience stores.
Your typical working day will include:
• Seek out new business, making approaches, following up leads to present our brand to independent retailers.
• Work with our Sales Representatives to support our customers by advising on products and carry out merchandising.
• During periods of absence, provide cover for our Sales Representatives to ensure we continue to provide first-class service and support to customers.
• An out-going personality and good people skills.
• Ability to build relationships and provide top class customer service.
• The right skills and/or experience to succeed in a sales role.
• A full UK driving licence.
• Fully expensed company vehicle that can be used for personal use – small van.
• Salary - £22,600 (gross) pa guaranteed with on target earnings in the region of £25,000 (gross) pa achievable.
• Monday to Friday role.
• Regular company incentives rewarding results.
• Full and extensive training programme followed by ongoing sales support.
Some travel to our other Depots around the UK may also be required. This may require occasional overnight stays away from home.
We have nearly 50 years’ experience and we are still growing. If you would like to become part of our successful team, please email your CV using the contact form on the web site and quote reference no. SW463
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 19.11.21
If you would like to become part of a successful UK brand and like the idea of developing relationships with retailers in the community every day, you can apply by sending us your CV quoting ref. EA445.