Location: The successful candidate will ideally live within 15 mile radius of Exeter
Closing date: 26.2.21
Are you looking for a career you can get your teeth into? Fancy a change? Then our job could be just what you are looking for, read on …
We are one of the UK’s leading distributors of snacks, sweets and cakes. A well-established much-loved brand when it comes to all things sweet and savoury. Become part of a brand that’s going places!
We are expanding and looking for a new direct-to-store Sales & Merchandising Representative to deliver and sell our products to shops in Devon, Cornwall, Somerset and Dorset. This is a brand new journey and is an excellent opportunity for someone to join us to help grow and develop our new journey.
Your typical working day will include:
Servicing Key Accounts:
• Maximising potential opportunities and category sales
• Merchandising / product siting / point of sale
• Increasing key account spend
• Use of handheld tablet and daily administration
• Building customer relations
• Managing product returns
• Driving a 3.5T vehicle.
Working with the Development Team:
• Canvassing – seeking out new calls
• Development – merchandising and overselling on current calls
• Are ambitious, driven by success and self-motivated
• Have experience in merchandising and interacting with customers in a retail environment
• Are friendly, have an outgoing personality and good interpersonal skills
• Have a full UK driving licence
Benefits of joining our team include:
• Monday to Friday working.
• Starting salary £22,600 pa (gross) – once the journey is fully established you will benefit from open-ended commission and regular incentives rewarding results.
• Training and on-going support.
If you would like to become part of a successful UK brand and like the idea of developing relationships with retailers in the community every day, you can apply by sending us your CV quoting ref. SW422.