Location: The successful candidate will ideally live within 30 minutes of the Depot – ME6 5SL
Closing date: 22.10.21
An opportunity to join an award-winning Sales Team, recognised across the industry for top class service and innovation.
BOBBY’S is one of the biggest growing brands in confectionery and offers a range of snack, cake and drink products with a retail sales value of £58m.
This is a customer-facing role selling direct to convenience stores.
Your typical working day will include:
• Serving an existing and established customer base
• Generating sales delivered directly from the van and partly from central distribution
• Expanding product range, selling new products and promotions, replenishing existing lines
• Improving product siting and presentation in store with the customer
• Some canvassing of new customers in your area
• Supported by regional and national development teams
• Commission-based sales with incentivised reward schemes
• The working day involves driving to and from patch (Central/South London), completing paperwork and loading the van
• Monday to Friday working
• An out-going personality and good people skills
• Ability to build relationships and provide top class customer service
• The right skills and/or experience to succeed in a sales role
• A full UK driving licence
BOBBY’S is a leading business in its field. We have nearly 50 years’ experience and we are still growing.
If you would like to become part of our successful team you can apply by sending us your CV via the email contact form, quoting ref. SE460.
If you would like to become part of a successful UK brand and like the idea of developing relationships with retailers in the community every day, you can apply by sending us your CV quoting ref. SE460.