Location: Livingston Depot
CLOSING DATE: 7.05.21
Are you looking for a career you can get your teeth into? Fancy a change? Then our job could be just what you are looking for, read on …
We are one of the UK’s leading distributors of snacks, sweets and cakes. A well-established much loved brand when it comes to all things sweet and savoury. Become part of a Brand that’s going places!
We’re looking for a new direct-to-store Sales Representative to deliver and sell our products to shops.
Your typical working day will include:
• Collecting your vehicle from our Livingston Depot which you will have loaded the day before.
• Travelling to your area which will be predominantly covering Edinburgh.
• Visiting your established customer base to replenish their stocks and sell new lines and promotions.
• Working alongside 20-25 customers each day to help them build their range, which in turn will help you by increasing their spend and therefore increasing your commission.
• Canvassing new customers within your area.
• At the end of the day returning to the Depot to reload and complete your paperwork.
• Are ambitious, driven by success and self-motivated.
• Have an out-going personality and good interpersonal skills.
• Sales experience preferred but not essential.
• Have a full UK driving licence.
• Monday to Friday working.
• Basic salary with open ended commission and regular incentives rewarding results.
• On target earnings in the region of £24-26,000 pa (gross).
• Training and on-going support.
• Pension scheme with employer contribution.
If you would like to become part of a successful UK brand and like the idea of developing relationships with retailers in the community every day, you can apply by sending us your CV quoting ref. SC423.