Location: The successful candidate will ideally live within 15 mile radius of St. Helens
Closing date: 23.9.21
Are you looking for a career you can get your teeth into? Fancy a change? Then our job could be just what you are looking for, read on …
We are one of the UK’s leading distributors of snacks, sweets and cakes. A well-established much loved brand when it comes to all things sweet and savoury. Become part of a Brand that’s going places!
We are expanding and looking for a new direct-to-store Sales & Merchandising Representative to deliver and sell our products to shops in the Liverpool area. This is a brand new journey and is an excellent opportunity for someone to join us to help grow and develop our new journey.
Your typical working day will include:
• Servicing Key Accounts:
o Maximising potential opportunities and category sales
o Merchandising / product siting / point of sale
o Increasing key account spend
o Use of handheld tablet and daily administration
o Building customer relations
o Managing product returns
o Driving a 3.5T vehicle.
• Working with the Development Team:
o Canvassing – seeking out new calls
o Development – merchandising and overselling on current calls
• Are ambitious, driven by success and self-motivated
• Have experience of merchandising and interacting with customers in a retail environment
• Are friendly, have an out-going personality and good interpersonal skills
• Have a full UK driving licence
• Monday to Friday working.
• Starting salary £22,600 pa (gross) – once the journey is fully established you will benefit from open ended commission and regular incentives rewarding results.
• Training and on-going support.
If you would like to become part of a successful UK brand and like the idea of developing relationships with retailers in the community every day, you can apply by sending us your CV quoting ref. NW441.