Location: North London
Closing date 22.10.21.
An opportunity to join an award-winning Sales Team, recognised across the industry for top class service and innovation.
BOBBY’S is one of the biggest growing brands in confectionery and offers a range of snack, cake and drink products with a retail sales value of £58m.
This is a customer-facing role selling direct to convenience stores. We’re looking for a new direct-to-store Sales Representative to deliver and sell our products to shops within the territory area of Walthamstow, Leyton and Ilford. The successful candidate will ideally live within 20 miles of our depot in Hemel Hempstead (HP2 7RH).
Your typical working day will include:
• Serving an existing and established customer base
• Generating sales delivered directly from the van and partly from central distribution
• Expanding product range, selling new products and promotions, replenishing existing lines
• Improving product siting and presentation in store with the customer
• Some canvassing of new customers in your area
• Supported by regional and national development teams
• Commission-based sales with incentivised reward schemes
• The working day involves driving to and from patch, completing paperwork, returning to the depot at Hemel Hempstead to re-load the van
• Monday to Friday working
• Fully comprehensive training programme
• An out-going personality and good people skills
• Ability to build relationships and provide top class customer service
• The right skills and/or experience to succeed in a sales role
• A full UK driving license, ideally well-used to driving in and around London
BOBBY’S is a leading business in its field. We have nearly 50 years’ experience and we are still growing.
If you would like to become part of our successful team you can apply by sending us your CV via the email contact form, quoting ref. NL461 – closing date 22.10.2021.
If you would like to become part of a successful UK brand and like the idea of developing relationships with retailers in the community every day, you can apply by sending us your CV quoting ref. jobs/NL461.